George Mineff, Jr.
Attorney and Counselor at Law
George Mineff, Jr. is a graduate of Augusta Military Academy, Fort Defiance, VA., The University of South Carolina, and Cleveland-Marshall College of Law. He has been practicing in downtown Cleveland since 1984, having handled cases throughout northern Ohio.
Since the beginning he has enjoyed the practice of law, dealing with people, and helping solve their problems. He has also built a substantial clientele in the representation of individuals throughout Ohio in Municipal Courts and Court of Common Pleas.
He is proud of the staff that serves his clients. As a result of our personal approach over the last 30 years, past and present clients are confident in referring their friends and family to our office for their on-the-job injuries and personal injury matters.
- 1984, Ohio
Law School Attended
- Cleveland Marshall College of Law, Class of 1983, J.D.
- University of South Carolina, Class of 1981, B.A.
Associations & Memberships
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio Association for Justice
- Cuyahoga County Criminal Defense Association
- The Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (Board Member)
- West Shore Bar Association
Quick Contact Form
700 W. St. Clair Ave, Suite 212
Hoyt Block Building
Cleveland, Ohio 44113