G. Nicholas Mineff, III
Nick Mineff, a graduate of St. Edward High School, received his bachelor’s degree in Psychology and Law and Society from Hood College, Frederick, Maryland. Nick received his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Dayton School of Law. During law school, Nick interned for the Frederick County State’s Attorney’s Office where he was presented with an award, recognized for his outstanding service. After graduation, Nick clerked for the Honorable Judge Barbara Gorman in the Montgomery Court of Common of Pleas in Dayton, Ohio.
Nick understands that the facts of each case are unique and prides himself on the personal attention he gives to each client. He is a member of the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, where he serves as the Chair/President of their Workers’ Compensation Section. Nick is also an active community partner and a member of the St. Edward Legal Eagles, Ohio Association for Justice, and West Shore Bar Association.
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star – 2021, 2023
Law School Attended
- University of Dayton School of Law, J.D.
- Hood College, Psychology, Law and Society
Associations & Memberships
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Chair/President of the Workers’ Compensation Section
- Ohio Association for Justice
- West Shore Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- St. Edward Legal Eagles